Win your child custody war
Why we use the term “War”?
We specialize on services to parents whose children were taken to Russia by divorced (or still married) spouses. People who selected a choice to kidnap children to another part of the world will not surrender without a battle for custody. Law and order in Russian Federation is a little bit different of what you are used to see at home. Even if court decisions are on your side and you are supported by lawyers from your country, do not forget that your opponent is playing on his field, so he/she always has an advantage. So it does may sense for you to have not only forces who are on your side but what is important to apply to people from detective agency who possess specific knowledge and skills to resolve child custody issues specifically on Russian territory.
What cases we investigate on a regular basis.
Unfortunately, the true reason for divorce is often unrelated to family quarrels and instead is the result of an underlying mercantile interest of one of the spouses. In these situations, minors can become a means for blackmail: a father or a mother won’t let you see your kid without paying a price. Girls from poor regions of Russia often marry foreigners purposefully, give birth to their children, and then submit for divorce for the sake of alimony.
A wife can also secretly take a kid to Russia, even without filing for divorce. Especially if the father is a foreigner, and the mother won’t let the father see his child. Russia is a huge country with a proportionate legal code that can be as confusing as it is large. It is always difficult for foreigners to look for their children in Russia and fight for their parental rights. After divorce for example. A law-abiding father who just wants to see his child can be accused of kidnapping and placed under arrest. Even more than that, if I am a father and the mother of my children won’t let me see my child, it is an affront to who I am fundamentally as a person.
Sometimes Russian husbands take revenge on their ex-wives who have found family happiness abroad, and women are deprived of the opportunity to see children from their first marriage. In some cases of divorce and child custody, Russian fathers flat out won’t let the mother see her child and, because of this, a woman experiences severe stress and can no longer give joy to her new partner.
Our services related to locating and returning children:
- determining the location of children in Russian territory (for example: if a child has been hidden);
- organizing a meeting with your kid if he or she is in Russia;
- organizing negotiations with the Russian parent of the child (child custody mediation);
- collecting arguments for successful negotiations with the child’s second parent;
- Collecting compromising material on the second parent of the child for an upcoming trial (if it is necessary to prove to the judge that the second parent is a dishonorable person);
- organizing the legal departure of a kid from Russia to your country for a short meeting, a summer vacation, or permanent residence;
- legal protection of a foreign citizen in the territory of Russia in the context of a «Custody battle»
- other necessary services for a long-awaited meeting with your child
Why choose us but not police
Services regarding custody after divorce will not be rendered to you by the Russian police! This is a peculiarity of the Russian legal system. If your ex takes your child illegally, and then your ex won’t let you see your child, regardless of the circumstances, the police won’t help. This is a huge problem that has not been resolved at the legislative level for many years. There is no clear legal framework that determines the order of communication between mothers and fathers. Even the court is not always able to put an end to these disputes.
And one more reason - Legion is unique detective agency; we have specialists on board who are fluent in English and very clearly understand western mentality.